The Redmi 9A comes with a 6.53 inch IPS LCD Display and a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. It runs on Android 10 and MIUI 11 is the User Interface. The device is powered by the new MediaTek Helio G25 that is clocked at 12nm.
The Redmi 9A comes with a 5000mAh battery and it supports fast charging. There is a single 13MP camera at the back and a 5MP Camera which tells you that the device is targeted at the entry-level market.
The Redmi 9A has 2 GB RAM and 32 GB of storage it can be expanded to 512 GB with an Sd Card.
- OS: MIUI
- CPU: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 720G
- GPU: Snapdragon 618 graphics processor
- SIM Card: Supports 2+1 card slot, nano-SIM + nano-SIM + microSD (512GB expandable)
- Battery: 5020mAh
- Supports 18W wired fast charging
- Includes 22.5W wire charger
- Memory Capacity: RAM 2GB
- ROM: 32gb
- Network & Connectivity: Cellular and wirelessSupports 4G(LTE) 3G and 2G(GSM) networks
- Screen Display: 6.67" Dot Display
- Resolution: 2400 x 1080 FHD+
- Screen: Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5
- Camera: Front camera16MP In-Display Front Camera
- Back camera: 48MP AI quad camera:48MP+8MP+5MP+2MP
- Video: Up to 4K
- Sensor: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Auto Focus: 1217 X max0.4mm high amplitude ultra-linear speaker