The iPhone 11 Pro has a textured matte glass back and polished stainless steel band, and come in four stunning finishes including a beautiful new midnight green. The most powerful devices are also designed to be durable — iPhone 11 Pro feature has the toughest glass ever in a smartphone and are rated IP68 for water resistance up to 4 meters for up to 30 minutes, and are protected against everyday spills including coffee and soda.
The new Super Retina XDR display, a custom-designed OLED, provides users an immersive HDR viewing experience for movies and other high-definition video with up to 1,200 nits brightness. Super Retina XDR features wide colour support with system-wide colour management and True Tone to offer a more natural viewing experience. With a 2 million-to-one contrast ratio with true blacks, pro users can enjoy a more vivid viewing experience for HDR videos and photos, and the Super Retina XDR display is even more power efficient. Customers can interact with their favourite apps in a quick, seamless way with Haptic Touch deeply integrated across iOS 13 to provide app shortcuts for everyday tasks right from the Home screen, including taking a selfie in Camera, checking an appointment in Calendar or previewing email within Mail with just a simple.
A13 Bionic, the fastest chip ever in a smartphone, provides unparalleled performance for every task iPhone 11 Pro can handle and features up to 20 percent faster CPU and GPU than A12. A13 Bionic is built for machine learning, with a faster Neural Engine for real-time photo and video analysis, and new Machine Learning Accelerators that allow the CPU to deliver more than 1 trillion operations per second. Together, A13 Bionic and iOS 13 make up the best machine learning platform in a smartphone.
All of this compute, graphics and ML performance is delivered while still enabling an unprecedented leap in battery life, with iPhone 11 Pro offering up to four more hours of battery life in a day than iPhone XS.
- Brand – Apple
- Model – iPhone 11 Pro
- Chipset – Apple A13 Bionic
- Camera – 12 Megapixels f/1.8 + 12MP f/2.0 +12MP f/2.4 with Quad-LED and AF Rear Camera | 12 Megapixel f/2.2 Front camera with TOF 3D Camera
- Memory – RAM- 4GB | ROM 64GB/256GB/512GB External Memory Not Support
- Display – Screen size 5.8 inches Super Retina XDR OLED Display (2436 x 1125 Pixels), 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, HDR10, Wide color gamut, 120 Hz touch-sensing
- Battery – Non-Removable 3190mAh Lithium-Ion, 18W Charging, QI Wireless Charging, USB Power Delivery 2.0, Reverse wireless charging
- SIM – Single SIM or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano)
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Barometer, Accelerometer, Compass, Ambient Light, Gyroscope, Barometer, Infrared Face Recognition Sensor, Siri natural language
- Color – Space Gray, Silver, Gold, Midnight Green
- Operating System – iOS 13
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x eSIM Card Slot, TF Card Slot, USB v2.0, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone
- Dimensions – 144 mm x 71.4 mm x 8.1 mm
- Weight – 188 Grams (with Battery)
- More Features – Aluminium alloy and Glass Body Design, Machine Learning, IP68 Support, Apple Pay, Oleophobic Coating, Scratch Resistant, 7nm Chip, Triple Camera, NFC, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, IR Face Unlock, Wireless Charging, AI Support, Advance Camera and Display, Dolby Atmos sound 4GB RAM, High Gaming Performance, Wide color Gamut, Dolby Vision, Apple Pay, Stylus support.