Apple Macbook Air lasts up to an incredible 12 hours between charges. So from your morning coffee till urening commute, you can work unplugged. When it’s time to kick back and relax, you can get up to 12 hours of iTunes movie playback. And with up to 30 days of standby time, you can go away for weeks and pick up right where you left off.
Thin. Light. Powerful. And ready for anything
Whatever the task, fifth-generation Intel Core i5 processors with Intel HD Graphics 6000 are up to it. From editing photos to browsing the web, everything happens ultrafast. And all that power is encased in an incredibly thin 0.68-inch unibody design that weighs only 2.96 pounds.
Instantly connect to an 802.11ac base station — including AirPort Extreme or AirPort Time Capsule — and experience wireless performance up to 3x faster than the previous Wi-Fi generation. 802.11ac also delivers expanded range, so you can work more freely than ever.
The SSD storage in MacBook Air is up to 17x faster than a 5400-rpm notebook hard drive. So everything you do is snappy and responsive. MacBook Air even wakes up fast, thanks to SSD storage and fifth-generation Intel Core processors.
- 1.1GHz Intel Core i3 Dual-Core
- Turbo boost up to 3.2ghz
- 8GB of Onboard RAM - 256GB SSD
- 13.3" 2560 x 1600 Retina IPS Display
- Integrated Intel iris plus graphics
- Two Thunderbolt 3 usb-c ports- Headphone Jack,stereos speaker
- Wi-Fi (802.11ac) - Bluetooth 5.0
- Integrated Touch ID Sensor
- LED-Backlit Keyboard
- Force Touch Trackpad
- Apple MacBook Air 13.3" Laptop with Touch ID - Intel Core i3 - 8GB Memory - 256GB Solid State Drive (Latest Model)
- 30W USB-C Power Adapter
- USB-C Charge Cable (2 m)